Friday, March 27, 2015

What I Bought Today :)

Hello, my dears :) 
So yesterday was the first day of my spring break, so I bought a few things in spirit of it. 
Bought a mere 3 things, but i thought i'd share them anyways.



So basically I just bought a tank top, a Coldplay vinyl, and a photography book. 
(yes so hipster i knoW LET ME LIVE MY LIFE) 



I am most excited about this book. My photography is mediocre at best, and I would love to improve in any way I can.
I will write a blog review on it when I finish it! 


Ok so here is the conversational piece.
I don't particularly believe in the the concept of being, "One of the Boys" honestly I just bought it because it was cute. 
I know it sort of perpetuates the gender binaries, but I bought it entirely for the design of the shirt. :) 


So that's all I bought yesterday. I hope you enjoyed this short little haul post and if you have any questions or inquiries, do not be afraid to ask, my dears! 

Have a great day, 

Kellie c: 

No comments:

Post a Comment